Corporate Social Responsibility
Pandita Ratu Group remains cognisant of the geo-sociological impact it may have. We believe in keeping good social with those in close proximity to its operations. We adhere to the following principles in relation and cooperation with societies:
- Adaptive to local society culture
- Actively participate in developing society as part of the corporate social responsibility
- Charitable donations and volunteering to local religious institutions
- Enhanced social welfare and healthcare services for the community
Health, Safety and Environment
Pandita Ratu Group is committed to providing all staff and members a safe and healthy work environment. Our commitment is furthered by:
- Implementing Safe and Healthy Environment Management policies in conjunction with government regulations and requirements that require providing optimum safety to employees.
- Ensuring that operational facilities and work spaces are periodically inspected and certified.
- Training employees in improving safety precaution measures and first response to accidents or other adverse incidents.
Global Environment Conservation
One of our main focuses is our operational impact on the environment. We actively contribute to the sustainable development of socio-environmental actions against global warming, such as recycling, reducing and treating waste, and development of green or eco-friendly products. In our aim to support global environment conservation, all of our operational sites are equipped with Waste Water Treatment facilities, is one of the significant Pandita Ratu Group facility to support global environment conservation.